CAM350 / WEBINAR / 02. Juni 2021
PCB designs require a predictable and error-free transition from design to manufacturing. Finding errors during the manufacturing cycle leads to production delays and unexpected costs. When analyzing for potential errors before committing a design to fabrication there is more time and are more options to address errors properly.
- Directly import your design data for true design representation
- Analyze, identify, and fix manufacturing flaws that cause manufacturing delays
- Inspect for etching, soldermask, thermal, and spacing violations
- Verify and maintain design integrity and intent
- Plus so many more features
With the revolutionary changes in Release 14.5 we now support the importation and visualization of CAD designs containing Flex, Rigid Flex and Embedded component data in both 2D and 3D views.
BluePrint-PCB / WEBINAR / 03. Juni 2021
Reaping the benefits from automating your PCB Documentation process is easier than you think. Not only does this revolutionary way save you time, it also streamlines the transfer of instructions from design to assembly and manufacturing.
- Automatically create PCB views, details, and tables from PCB CAD data
- Remove constraints of PCB CAD but retain design intelligence
- Use PCB intelligence to create common drawing elements
- Create live and interactive documentation with hyperlinks and multi-media
- Store all info associated with the PCB assembly in one electronic package
- Support instantaneous engineering changes (ECOs)
- Allow viewing of documents without the application – web, PDF, or viewer
Release 6.5 now supports the importation and visualization of CAD designs containing Flex, Rigid Flex and Embedded component data in both 2D and 3D views.